Image Specifications and Quality
Here are a few things to help make sure your Wall Art comes out crisp and clear.
- The higher quality file we receive from you the better your Wall Art photo will turn out.
- Please do not use screen shots or screen grabs. Original photo files are recommend to eliminate the chances of a pixilated photo.
- Colors, lighting, and picture quality is not changed or altered by AMI Wall Art.
- Because each photo is custom we cannot give returns but if you are unhappy with the photo you sent AMI Wall Art we will happily give you 50% off your next purchase.
- We do not recommend installing outdoors or in bathrooms due to humidity and moisture.